Contributors

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Despicable me (3D) Non- Spoiler

Rotten tomatoes: Despicable me
Being in my twenties, I find myself more excited over children's movies then adult movies. Something about small children and small yellow guys with goggles gets me excited; Add some Bad guys and you can count me in. The 3-d really adds to the experience but like I tell customers: the best vision area for Real-D glasses is dead center of the theater (at least in our stadium seating) Also, if you have a Cellphone with apps Download the Best Buy movie mode. As long as you turn the app on just before the movie starts it will translate what the Minions are saying at the end. I suggesting turning your phone into airplane mode because the app hasn't worked for me yet However, that may be because I haven't seen the movie in one single sitting and some one decided to send me text messages. Best buy claims that having your phone set to this app is acceptable in theaters because it puts the phone into silent mode however please talk to the usher of your theater so you don't get kicked out.
The story is well formed (which i'm very picky about) but I almost feel like there could of been a little more. I think there should of been more minion action; because, they hyped up the minions so much with trailers that if you didn't see the trailers with the children you probably would not have even known they were in there.
I'll give it a 7/10
(I also made my own Minion Goggles)
Please share your NON SPOILING opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment